The health and safety of our staff and patients is of utmost importance. In order to help address and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are implementing the following measures (among others):
- UVC sanitizing light bulbs
- Telemed visits (online or via phone)
- Covid-19 and temperature screenings
- Limited number in the waiting room; we are asking those patients who are able to wait in their vehicles to do so until their appointment time
- Masks to be worn covering mouth and nose.
- Copays, deductibles, co-insurance, and any added fees are the patient’s responsibility at the time of visit.
- If you are a self-pay patient or do not have insurance, the payment is due at the time of visit. However, be aware that you are responsible if any additional services are required.
- We accept all credit cards and checks.
- A returned check fee will be applied in addition to the original appointment fee.
- We offer two types of payment plans. A prepayment plan requires a payment prior to any visit. Payment plans, either weekly or monthly, can be adjusted to fit your needs.
No Show Policy
If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, call to cancel the appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Should you fail to do so, a $40 no-show fee may be applied.
Patients who no-show (i.e. miss an appointment without calling to cancel) or cancel/reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice, and who do so more than three times in one calendar year, may be discharged from the practice. Likewise, failure to appear for your new patient appointment may result in discharge from the practice.
Your health and well-being are very important to us. We want to be available when you need medical care. Please keep in mind that missing an appointment takes a time slot away from another patient who might have needed medical care. Thank you for your understanding.
Need to pay your bill?